maaiiconnect has three types of destination rules:
|Destination Type||End Point Description|
|PSTN Phone||Requires a phone number as the endpoint to handle a call inquiry.|
|SIP Trunk||Requires assistance from the maaiiconnect Support Team to set up. Please contact us for more information.|
|Staff List||Staff accounts created in maaiiconnect are listed as a destination endpoint to handle the call and chat Inquiries.|
|Staff List||Staff account created in maaiiConnect will be the listed as list to be Destination End Point to pick Call and Chat Inquiries.|
To create a new destination:
- From the navigation menu, go to Destination.
- In the Destination page, click Create Destination.
- In Destination Name, enter the name of the new destination.
- In Support Language and Support Location, select the destination's supported language(s) and supported location(s), respectively.
- In Destination Rules, select the destination type, then enter or select an endpoint. You can add up to 10 destination endpoints. All endpoints will simultaneously receive a notification whenever there is an open inquiry.
- Click Create. A newly created destination will be listed in the Destination list.
Updated 11 days ago
|Managing the Tag Directory|