Destinations are groups or teams of support staff to serve visitors enquiries of your channels.
Set how your support team serve and manage visitor and customer enquiries. It can be through Staff using maaiiconnect dashboard or mobile app, PSTN phone or SIP trunk as the destination types.
Requires a phone number as the endpoint to handle a call enquiry.
Requires assistance from the maaiiconnect Support Team to integrate your SIP trunk to maaiiconnect. Please contact us for more information.
Staff accounts created in maaiiconnect are listed as a destination endpoint to handle the call and chat enquiries.
To create a new destination:
- From the navigation menu, go to Destination.
- In the Destination page, click Create Destination.
- In Destination Name, enter the name of the support team to handle visitor customer enquiries
- In Support Language and Support Location, select the language(s) and location(s) your support team would cover.
- In Destination Rules, select the preferred destination type (Staff list, PSTN or SIP Trunk).
- Add the endpoint according to the select destination type, maaiiconnect Staff for the Staff list. the phone number for the PSTN Phone.
You can add up to 30 destination endpoints. All endpoints will simultaneously receive a notification whenever there is an open enquiry.
- Click Create. A newly created destination will be listed in the destination list and use in your channel routing.
Updated 5 days ago
|Managing the Tag Directory|