maaiiconnect has three types of destination rules:
End Point Description
Requires a phone number as the endpoint to handle a call inquiry.
Requires assistance from the maaiiconnect Support Team to set up. Please contact us for more information.
Staff accounts created in maaiiconnect are listed as a destination endpoint to handle the call and chat inquiries.
Staff account created in maaiiConnect will be the listed as list to be Destination End Point to pick Call and Chat Inquiries.
To create a new destination:
- From the navigation menu, go to Destination.
- In the Destination page, click Create Destination.
- In Destination Name, enter the name of the new destination.
- In Support Language and Support Location, select the destination's supported language(s) and supported location(s), respectively.
- In Destination Rules, select the destination type, then enter or select an endpoint. You can add up to 30 destination endpoints. All endpoints will simultaneously receive a notification whenever there is an open inquiry.
- Click Create. A newly created destination will be listed in the Destination list.
Updated 12 days ago
|Managing the Tag Directory|