When on a call with visitors, customers, or colleagues, taking notes helps you keep track of essential details but may prevent you from listening attentively.
Call recording lets you save your conversations to the cloud so you can revisit your discussions when you need to, after the actual call.
maaiiconnect lets you choose your recording preferences, select a voice greeting, and set a recurring schedule to delete call recording files from your Service Storage automatically.
You are responsible for configuring and using the recording features to comply with applicable laws, including in jurisdictions that require prerecording consent.
There are four call types that you can record:
- Inquiry Call - record visitors' maaiiconnect calls in the inquiry room
- Outbound Call - record outbound (off-net) calls from the Dial pad and Contact list.
- Internal Call - record staff-to-staff calls, including those dialed from extension numbers
- Conference Call - record calls in the conference room
- From the dashboard navigation menu, go to Settings > Call Recording
- In the Recording Type Settings pane, select the radio button to set each call type to manual or automatic recording.
Manual recording means you will have to manually click the call recording icon in the call screen, while Automatic recording automatically records a call once it connects. By default, each type is set to Manual recording.
Select how often you would like to automatically delete your call recording files to free up your storage:
- Never - manually select and delete recording files in storage (default selection)
- Weekly - automatically delete all recording files in storage after a week
- Biweekly - automatically delete all recording files in storage after two weeks
- Monthly - automatically delete all recording files in storage after a month
- Quarterly - automatically delete all recording files in storage after three months
- Semiannually - automatically delete all recording files in storage after six months
- Annually - automatically delete all recording files in storage after a year
The call recording function will be disabled when your service storage becomes full.
maaiiconnect provides default voice greetings that let your visitors and fellow staff members know that the call is being recorded.
In the Recording Greeting pane, select the radio button next to the voice greeting you want to use. By default, Greeting 1 is the chosen greeting that will play when call recording is enabled.
You can listen to the available greetings and select which one will fit in your call recording needs.
To revert your call recording settings to their default selections, click Reset Settings.
Updated about a month ago