When on a call with visitors, customers, or colleagues, taking notes helps you keep track of essential details but may prevent you from listening attentively.
Voice and video call recording let you save your conversations to the cloud so you can revisit your discussions when you need to, after the actual call.
maaiiconnect lets you choose your recording preferences, select a voice greeting and set a recurring schedule to delete call recording files from your Service Storage automatically.
You are responsible for configuring and using the recording features to comply with applicable laws, including in jurisdictions that require prerecording consent.
Conference Call will only record voice calls in the conference room.
From the dashboard navigation menu, go to Administration > Call Recording
Select how often you would like to automatically delete your call recording files to free up your storage:
- Never - manually select and delete recording files in storage (default selection)
- Weekly - automatically delete all recording files in storage after a week
- Biweekly - automatically delete all recording files in storage after two weeks
- Monthly - automatically delete all recording files in storage after a month
- Quarterly - automatically delete all recording files in storage after three months
- Semiannually - automatically delete all recording files in storage after six months
- Annually - automatically delete all recording files in storage after a year
maaiiconnect provides default voice greetings that let your visitors and fellow staff members know that the call is being recorded.
In the Recording Greeting pane, select the radio button next to the voice greeting you want to use. By default, Greeting 1 is the chosen greeting that will play when call recording is enabled.
You can listen to the available greetings and select which one will fit in your call recording needs.
There are four call types that you can record:
- Enquiry Call - record voice and video calls (VoIP-to-VoIP Calls among Visitors and Staff members) in the enquiry room.
- Outbound Call - record outbound (PSTN) voice calls from Dial pad and Contacts.
- Internal Call - record voice and video calls (VoIP-to-VoIP calls among Staff members), including when dialled from extension number.
- Conference Call - record voice calls in the conference room.
In the Call Types Recording Preferences pane, select the radio button to set on each call type to the automatic, manual or no recording.
Automatic recording automatically records a call once it connects. By default, each type is set to Manual recording.
Manual recording means you will have to manually click or tap the call recording icon in the call screen.
No Recording means there is no call recording icon in the call screen to click or tap in the call screen.
The call recording function will be disabled when your service data storage becomes full.
Updated 2 months ago