The maaiiconnect dashboard provides the following widget configuration options:
- A toggle button to display or hide the widget on the web page
- A drop-down menu to select the web widget's display language
- A toggle button to enable or disable the staff contact list within the web widget
Widget Display is enabled by default. This means that once the maaiiconnect web widget is installed on your web page, it will automatically be displayed for your visitors to see.
To hide the widget, toggle the button Off and click Save. The widget will be instantly hidden on the web page and will not affect its other integrated functions.
You can change the widget's default display language into any of the languages available in the drop-down menu.
To add a new language:
- On the Widget Language row, at the right-hand side, click on the drop-down menu and select your preferred language(s).
- Click Done.
- Click Save. The widget language(s) will be saved.
To customise your widget appearance, click on the English tab. Refer to Customise Your Widget Appearance for additional instructions.
You can display your support staff contact list in the widget directory. This will allow visitors to directly call or chat with a particular staff member.
- At the bottom right-hand side, click the Edit button.
- On the Staff Contact List row, at the right-hand side, toggle the button On or Off to enable or disable the display of staff contact list.
- Click Save.
Updated 5 months ago
|Customizing Your Widget's Appearance|