This section will guide you on how to create Standard Campaigns.
To create a new Standard Campaign:
- From the dashboard navigation menu, click on Campaigns then click on any of the sub-menu items (Submitted Campaign, Draft Campaign, or Sent Campaign).
- Click on the Create Campaign button located at the top-right corner of the page.
- On the Create Campaign pop-up window that will appear, click on Standard Campaign
- On the Create Campaign pane, click the Import Standard Campaign button located at the top-right corner.
- On the Import Standard Campaign pop-up window that will appear, click on the CSV or XLSX sample file to download a spreadsheet template.
- Open the spreadsheet template, which should contain two (2) columns, and remove the sample first record.
- On the Recipients Number column, add the phone numbers of your target recipients. Make sure to include the country codes before the numbers.
- On the Content column, add the message you wish to send next to each recipient number. You can type up to 1000 characters for each message content.
- Add as many records to the spreadsheet template, as long as the file size does not exceed 5MB.
- Once all columns are ready, save the spreadsheet template and upload it in maaiiconnect by Drag and drop or by clicking Browse and selecting the file from its location. The uploaded file will be validated and an error log created for invalid records.
maaiiconnect only accepts text format cells.
- On the pop-up window that will appear, click on Download to download a copy of the file error-log.csv.
- Click on Cancel to close the pop-up window.
- Open error-log.csv and check the error details in column C. Each record will show error details.
- Go back to your spreadsheet template, locate the records with errors, and correct the details.
- Back on the maaiiconnect Dashboard, click on the Import Standard Campaign button.
- Upload the updated spreadsheet template by dragging and dropping it in the pop-up window.
You can also click on Browse from the pop-up window, then locate and select the file from your folder.
The uploaded file will be validated again and an error log will be created if there are still invalid records found.
Campaign Name and Sender Address:
- Type in the required Campaign Name in the provided text field.
- Select the Sender Address. Note that this does not guarantee that the selected Service Number will be displayed as the SMS sender.
- Set the Timezone, which is preset to UTC+08:00.
- Select the schedule type:
- Every Day
- Every Week
- Every Month
- Set the date the campaign will be sent, which is preset to the current date.
- Set the time the campaign will be sent, which is preset to the nearest 30 minutes of the current time.
Once all the campaign details are ready for sending:
- Click on the Send for Approval button at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Select Approver pop-up window that will appear, select the Staff Admin required to approve your campaign.
- Click on Select to proceed. A maaiiBot chat and an email will be sent to the selected Staff Admin, alerting them about the campaign pending for approval.
Otherwise, click on Save as Draft if your campaign is not yet ready to be approved and sent. It will then be moved to the Draft Campaign list.
Refer to the Campaigns section of this Guide for more details about Campaigns.
Updated 27 days ago
|Creating Dynamic Campaigns|