maaiiconnect analytics is a data visualization interface that provides you with quantitative visual metrics and insights about visitor call and chats enquiries and staff engagements. Analytics enable easier interpretation of maaiiconnect metrics through data visualization techniques and helps understand visitor patterns and trends quickly.
As a Staff member, you can:
- View visitor activity such as the total number of attempts made to establish contact with the maaiiconnect staff over a given period.
- View visitor traffic over a given period
- Analyze visitor trends over a given period
Note that the data may vary depending on your user role and data access level, i.e., a Staff administrator can view all data while a Staff member can only see activities related to them.
maaiiconnect integrates the following data visualization elements to display the metrics:
Interactive Line chart
The interactive line chart lets you view per day change in the number of enquiries for a selected time range. By default, the selected time range is seven days.
- The calendar dates appear on the horizontal X-axis of the graph (A) in date/month format.
- The numerics appear on the vertical Y-axis of the graph (B).
- The change in the number of enquiries is plotted by straight line segments that connect different data points (C).
- The line segments are depicted in distinct colour codes and also labelled at the bottom centre of the bar graph (D).
Updated 23 days ago
Refer to any of the following sections to know more about the reports available in your maaiiconnect Dashboard:
|Viewing the Inquiry Report|
|Viewing the Call Report|
|Viewing the Chat Report|
|Viewing the SMS Report|
|Viewing the Visitor Report|
|Viewing the Staff Report|
|Viewing the Conference Report|