Joomla is a free and open-source content management system for publishing web content, developed by Open Source Matters, Inc. It is built on a model–view–controller web application framework that can be used independently of the CMS. ~ source Wikipedia
For more details about Joomla, visit their website at www.joomla.org.
Here are the steps to follow when adding the maaiiconnect web widget on your Joomla site:
- Log on to your Joomla control panel, then click Templates from the side menu.
- Click on the default template name marked with a gold .
- Copy the widget code from the maaiiconnect Dashboard. Go to Settings > Widget > Installation. Under Web Widget, click the Copy button next to Installation Code.
- Back on your Joomla Control panel > Templates: Edit Style, paste the code you have copied from your maaiiconnect dashboard to the Before box of the page and click Save.
- The maaiiconnect widget should appear at the bottom right corner of the page.
Updated 2 months ago