A Destination is a group or team of staff members that answer inquiries from the maaiiconnect widget, web link, or QR code; and inbound calls from toll-free or local virtual numbers.
maaiiconnect provides the following options on how service support staff can pick up customer inquiries:
- PSTN Phone
- SIP Trunk
- Staff List
You can add up to 10 destination endpoints in a Staff List. All endpoints will simultaneously receive a notification whenever there is an open inquiry.
Refer to the Creating New Destinations section of this guide for more information about creating a new destination.
To view destination details:
- From the navigation menu, go to Destination. Created destinations are listed alphabetically. You can look for a destination by its name using the search bar, or by scrolling up and down and using the page navigation.
- On the right-hand side of a particular destination, click on the vertical ellipsis ( ) then click Destination Details. It will provide the following Basic Settings:
- Destination Name
- Support Language
- Support Location
- Destination Rules (type and endpoint)
To edit a destination:
- On the Destination Details page, click on the Edit button.
- Update the details that need to be modified.
- Click Save.
To delete a destination:
- From the navigation menu, go to Destination.
- On the right-hand side of a particular destination, click on the vertical ellipsis ( ) then click Delete Destination. A pop-up window will appear, asking to confirm the deletion of the destination.
- Click Delete.
Updated 11 days ago
|Creating New Destinations|