This Dashboard Guide provides maaiiconnect administrators with simple guidelines on how to use the maaiiconnect Dashboard.
The maaiiconnect administrator dashboard is an all-in-one solution suitable for organizations that seek to manage and configure their customer engagement operations efficiently while having a platform for internal collaboration within the same application.
To set up your inbound customer engagement, you can follow these steps:
- Install the Widget on your websites.
- Configure the Widget and customize its appearance.
- Create staff members' accounts.
- Create support teams in the Destination.
- Create Tags for your directory and use them for your widget, web links, and QR codes. Use the Tag Conditional Trigger to show or hide a tag on your website based on trigger metadata.
- Manage the details of your toll-free and local Virtual Numbers.
- Link your Facebook page as an omnichannel inquiry. Whatsapp, WeChat, and other social media and messaging apps are coming soon.
- Use Routing Rules to distribute incoming inquiries to your preferred teams or groups.
Know your visitors and customers by enabling the Pre-chat Survey in your Visitor Forms.
Staff members of your maaiiconnect service account will act as agents who will attend to your customers and visitors' inquiries from different channels using their Workspace
Taking notes during calls may prevent your staff from listening attentively. Manage Call Recording Settings to record essential details of their conversations.
Take a glimpse of your ongoing, followed-up, and missed inquiries in Inquiry Overview.
Set up your outbound customer engagement by following these steps:
- Import your External Contacts to maaiiconnect.
- Add Service Numbers and your Personal Numbers as your caller display number (CLI).
Distribute your customer, leads, and prospects among your team members and proceed with your outbound engagement using the Workspace, and:
Use Campaign Manager to send your promotional messages and campaigns.
Instantly communicate with your team members and colleagues while providing customer service, or be part of a team that uses maaiiconnect for projects, departmental and operational discussions, and other interactions.
- Make a 1-to-1 maaiiconnect Call
- Make a Conference Call
- Make a Video Call and Screen Share
- Make a call using the Dial pad
As an individual with a maaiiconnect service account, you can view and modify the following:
- Your account settings
- Your password
- Your managed devices
- Your own web link and QR Code
- Your call forwarding settings
- Your extension number for maaiiconnect calls
The maaiiconnect dashboard also has the following functions that will help you use maaiiconnect easily
Track the activities of your teams, customers, and visitors happening within your maaiiconnect service account in your reports and analytics:
Check the My Plan page for a summary of your service account's usage statistics.
Manage your Storage and check if you need to upgrade or delete files that are no longer necessary.
Administrators also have the same capabilities as agents. Refer to the Dashboard Guide (Agent) for more information about maaiiconnect customer engagement and communication features.
For more information on device/browser requirements, please refer to the Overview section.
Your opinion and experience using maaiiconnect is crucial to us. By sending us your Feedback means so much in shaping and building maaiiconnect.
Updated 25 days ago