My Numbers are verified personal numbers that maaiiconnect administrators and staff members can use as their caller display numbers or calling line identities (CLIs) when making outbound calls to their customers and colleagues. With My Numbers, your customers and colleagues can recognize you as the caller, regardless of your physical location.
To bring your personal phone numbers into maaiiconnect:
- Navigate to the My Account > Call Settings interface from the navigation pane.
- Click Edit then click Add Phone Number
- Under the pop-up window, enter the phone number and click Verification Code for verification
- SMS OTP code will be sent to your entered phone number
- Under the Verify Code text box, enter the 6 digits verification code
- Click Add
- Entered verification code will be validated, a confirmation message will appear if valid or not
Click Resend if no SMS verification code has received.
To delete added personal mobile phone number:
- Navigate to the My Numbers interface from the navigation pane.
- Click the delete icon besides the phone number it needs to delete
- A confirmation box appears to confirm the removal of the phone number. Click OK
Updated 9 days ago