M800’s maaiiConnect is a revolutionary, end-to-end online communications platform that bridges the gap between businesses and their valued customers. The platform leverages M800’s global network and high-grade telecommunications infrastructure.
maaiiConnect allows your customers and website visitors to connect with your business staff in real-time through an integrated web widget ingeniously designed to enhance the overall customer experience. maaiiConnect provides 1-click-call action and dynamic directory routing services for your specific business needs configurable within the web Dashboard.
The maaiiConnect platform comes with the following three unified components:
- maaiiConnect Visitor Web Client for client-side website integration and communication
- maaiiConnect Staff Web Dashboard for enterprise-side configuration and communication
- maaiiConnect Staff Mobile APP for enterprise-side communication
Staff Dashboard in maaiiConnect is available in Desktop Web Browser. Visitor can access maaiiConnect through Mobile Web Browser or Desktop Web Browser.
- localStorage must be enabled
- TLS v1.2 or above
- Enabling cookies will provide better experience
The following WebRTC-compatible compatible web browsers are supported running in Windows or MacOS.
MacOS & Windows
Chrome v74 or later
Safari v12.1 or later
The following WebRTC-compatible web browsers are supported running in Android and iOS.
Chrome v74 or later
Safari v12.3 or later
Staff Mobile APP in maaiiConnect is available in the following mobile OS in Android and iOS.
6 or later
12 or later
The following table outlines the network bandwidth requirements (call) for the maaiiConnect Web widget.
M800 uses adaptive codec which will change automatically according to the end-user's network condition to provide best call experience.
Minimum 8 kbit/sec to maximum 32 kbit/sec for single direction.
0.5 MB / min to 2 MB / min
64 kbit/sec for single directional.
- Certain Permission is required for some features
- Network access is needed for using maaiiConnect Staff Dashboard and Mobile APP and Visitor Client.
- Microphone or headset with microphone is required for device that does not have built-in microphone for calling.
Updated 3 months ago
|Dashboard Guide (Admin)|