In the maaiiconnect chatroom, staff members and visitors may share the following files:
- Voice notes
There are two ways to share images, videos, and documents:
- By browsing and selecting files from folders
- By dragging and dropping files on the chatroom window
To browse and select a file:
- On the chatroom panel of your Workspace, click the file icon located on the left side of the input text bar.
- On the open file dialog that will appear, browse for and click to highlight the file you wish to share, then click Open.
- Once the file is in the upload tray, click on the send icon located on the right side of your input text bar.
To drag and drop a file:
- Drag the file you wish to share from another window then drop it into the chatroom panel of your Workspace.
- Once the file is in the upload tray, click the send icon located on the right side of your input text bar.
To record and send voice notes:
- On the chatroom panel of your Workspace, click on the microphone icon located on the right side of the text input bar.
- Record your voice note, then click the checkmark to send it.
- You can only send up to 10 files at a time
- A single file cannot be more than 200 MB in size
- A voice note cannot be longer than 3 minutes
Updated 28 days ago