Shopify is an e-commerce platform that lets users build and manage their own online stores. It provides easy-to-use e-commerce tools for online shops and point-of-sale (PoS) systems for real-world brick-and-mortar shops, allowing store owners to focus on their business without worries.
For more details about Shopify, visit their website at www.shopify.com.
Shopify lets you add a web widget on a site by adding the code using Themes.
- Log on to your Shopify dashboard.
- On your Shopify dashboard, go to Online Store > Themes. Then, on the Actions drop-down list, click Edit code.
- Copy the widget code from the maaiiconnect Dashboard. Go to Administration > Widget > Installation. Under Web Widget, click the Copy button next to Installation Code.
- Back on your Shopify dashboard, Choose theme.liquid to install the maaiiconnect widget on every page.
- Put the maaiiconnect code inside the tag, then click Save.
- Click Preview.
- The maaiiconnect Widget should appear at the bottom right corner of the page.
Updated 3 months ago