Squarespace is a website builder that primarily targets creative individuals who don't necessarily have the technical skills to build and design their site. With this tool, users can immediately set up their website and showcase their work, with no coding knowledge needed.
For more details go to www.squarespace.com.
Here are the steps to follow when adding the maaiiconnect web widget on your Squarespace site:
- Log into your Squarespace dashboard , then go to Settings.
- Go to the Advanced section.
- From the list of available options, choose Code injection.
- Copy the widget code from the maaiiconnect Dashboard. Go to Settings > Widget > Installation. Under Web Widget, click the Copy button next to Installation Code.
- Back on your Squarespace dashboard, you should see a Code editor. Paste your maaiiconnect snippet into the Footer section, then click Save.
- The maaiiconnect widget should appear at the bottom right corner of the page.
Updated about a month ago