The Inquiry Center lists all your open and missed inquiries.
If you are an assigned destination endpoint with associated tags, virtual numbers, or omnichannel Facebook pages, or if you have direct inquiries, the Inquiry Center lets you pick up open inquiries without having to navigate through your Workspace. It also notifies you with a red number badge when there is is a new open inquiry.
Displaying the Open Inquiry panel
To display the Open Inquiry panel in your Workspace:
- Click the inquiry icon located on the top corner of the dashboard.
- Tick the Show in the Workspace checkbox.
Hiding the Open Inquiry panel
To hide the Open Inquiry panel from your Workspace:
- Click on the inquiry icon located on the top corner of the dashboard.
- Deselect the Show in my Workspace checkbox.
Filtering missed inquiries
The Missed Inquiry section in the Inquiry Center lists all missed inquiries, whether or not these have voicemail messages included.
- To display only the missed inquiries with voicemail, click Filter by: then select With Voicemails only.
For more information on how to follow up on a missed inquiry, refer to Follow up Missed Inquiries section of this Guide.
Updated about a month ago
|Serving Call Inquiries|
|Serving Chat Inquiries|
|Following Up on Missed Inquiries|