Wix is a website builder that provides users everything they need to create a free, fully-personalized, high-quality website.
For more details, refer to www.wix.com site.
Wix provided a way to add a web widget into a website. This is by embedding a custom code using Tracking Tools and Analytics.
NOTE: This feature is only available for sites with a connected domain.
To know more about the connected domain, please refer to the Wix Help Center.
Here are the steps to follow when adding the maaiiconnect web widget on your Wix site:
- Log on to your Wix dashboard, then go to Settings.
- On Advanced Settings, click Tracking & Analytics.
- Click + New Tool, then select Custom from the drop-down list.
- Copy the widget code from the maaiiconnect Dashboard. Go to Settings > Widget > Installation. Under Web Widget, click the Copy button next to Installation Code.
- Back on your Wix dashboard, in the new Custom section that you opened, paste your maaiiconnect code snippet.
For the code to work properly, it must be enclosed in 2 angle brackets, for example < maaiiconnect code here >. If the code does not begin with an opening angle bracket < and end with a closing angle bracket > it may display as plain text on your site.
Select the relevant domain.
Note: This option will appear only if you have multiple domains.
Type in maaiiconnect as Name for your custom code.
In Add Code to Pages, choose All Pages and Load code once.
- In Place Code in, choose Body - end.
- Click Apply.
- The maaiiconnect widget should appear at the bottom right corner of the page.
Updated 2 months ago