Workspace is where your customer support and engagement, and team collaboration take place. In the Workspace, you can pick up and serve visitor and customer queries through chat and call in different channels. Initiate the conversation with your contacts by sending SMS or calling them. Plus, you can collaborate with your colleagues 1-on-1, group chat and conference calling.
Workspace compose of four (4) divided panels:
The Utility Panel has the following areas and functions:
ii. New Chat and New Conference
iv. Dial Pad
The Recent area displays all the rooms where you have ongoing calls and/or chat conversations with customers, visitors, and fellow staff members.
An enquiry chat room will disappear from the Recent Chats area of your Utility panel once you or your visitor resolves or closes the enquiry.
For more details, refer to the Closing an Enquiry section of this Guide
The New Chat feature lets you create a new 1-to-1 chat room or a new group Space for internal conversations with your fellow staff members.
To have a 1-to-1 chat,
- Click on the (+) button, then click on the New Chat button.
- On the Staff List window that will pop out, select the staff member you would like to have a conversation with.
- Click on the Create button.
To create a new Space:
- Click on the (+) button, then click on New Chat.
- On the Staff List window that will pop out, select the staff members you would like to invite in the new group Space, then click on Next.
- Fill out your Space details, check its settings, and click on Create.
For more details about Spaces, refer to the Space for Internal Group Chat section of this Guide.
The New Conference feature lets you create an instant conference meeting.
To start an instant conference meeting:
- Click on the (+) button, then click on the New Meeting.
- On the Instant Meeting window that will pop up, type in the Conference Topic. The default conference topic is displayed as [Your Name]'s meeting.
- Click on the Create button.
For more details about instant meetings, refer to the Conference Call section of this Guide.
The Contact List provides information about your Staff (internal) and external contacts.
For more details, refer to the Contacts section of this Guide.
The dial pad feature opens a full-scale keypad that lets you dial a phone number or search for your external contacts' phone numbers and dial them.
To call a phone number using the dial pad:
- Select your Caller ID.
- Select the country code of the phone number you wish to dial.
- Type in the phone number.
- Click on the Call icon.
Caller IDs are not guaranteed to be displayed to your called parties.
The Search function lets you search for messages, chat rooms, Spaces, and contacts on your Recent Connections area.
- Start a search by putting your cursor on the search field and typing the keywords you are looking for.
- The search results will display items in your Recent Connections that match the keywords. The results are filtered according to the following locations they were found:
- Chat rooms
The Open Enquiry Panel displays all open calls and chats enquiries from visitors and customers. Each enquiry has the following details:
- Enquiry type
- Visitor name or visitor ID
- Visitor location and country/territory flag
An open enquiry displays in the Enquiry Panel until a staff agent has picked up the enquiry or reached the maximum 30 seconds hunting/waiting time.
You may show or hide the Open Enquiry Panel, depending on your preferences.
Please refer to the Enquiry Centre section of this Guide for more details.
The panel in the maaiiconnect Workspace where staff members can send/receive instant messages, share files such as images, videos, documents, voice messages, or SMS texts to their customers or colleagues.
Please refer to the Chat Room section of this Guide for more details.
The panel in the maaiiconnect Workspace where each connection would have corresponded type of room, such as:
- Enquiry Room for visitor and customer enquiries
- Direct Room for Staff-Staff and Engagements
- Space for internal group chat room
Please refer to the Chat Room - Room Information section of this Guide for more details.
Updated 15 days ago