M800 Communication SDK (Software Development Kit) Suite (‘M800 SDK’) is an end-to-end service for customers/developers to enrich your applications with out of the box communication and social features on top of our global network and high-grade infrastructure.
This guide demonstrates the functionalities available in the Web SDK.
This document supports M800 SDK 1.0.0 or higher version
To successfully implement the M800 Communication Web SDK, the minimum software requirements must be adhered to:
• WebRTC Compliant Browser
• Desktop Chrome version 71
• Desktop Safari version 11 or above
• Desktop FireFox version 64
• iOS mobile Safari version 11 or above
• Android mobile Chrome version 71
• Android mobile FireFox version 64
Updated about a month ago